Sunday, December 22, 2013

Graphic 45 Couture Kit by Kobens

Hi Guys :)
Today I want to show you two cards made with Graphic 45 Couture Kit. 
First one is an easel card made on Papermania kraft card. I used my favourite doily die- Cheery Lynn Die French Doily.  I coloured the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.




The second card consist of two layers of G45 paper. The edges of the top layer are flipped over to create dimensional effect. I also used chipboard buttons (from the kit), ribbon and gorgeous Prima flowers and branch (from kit as well- they match perfectly!) and Marianne design die- Marianne Creatables Branch G



Thanks for visiting & Happy Christmas everyone!



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS ...they are"simply stunning" ...I have not ever seen nicer , a lot of work went into these .

    ReplyDelete