Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas... ;)

Hi guys :) 
Christmas is coming, so today I have a small decoration for a christmas tree for you and of course a christmas card. 

I used a Papier Mache Birdhouse covered with a lot of gesso, chalk inks (Shabby Tote and Turquoise Stone) and Prima flowers from this kit to create this little decoration. I also used Prima brick stamp, gel medium with white Flower Soft and white glitter to create snow. Little bird is made from Fimo light
and some close-ups

Christmas card is made from gorgeous G45 Couture kit (only one left in store!!!) with my favourite Santa stamp. For high detailed stamping and blending distress inks I always use Neenah Crest Card.
To add some colour I used Distress inks- Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo.


Hugs


3 comments: