Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tim Holtz Christmas Layouts, Crackers & Cards

Hi All,

For this months DT Kit we had a choice between a Tim Holtz Christmas kit or the Graphic 45 Couture Kit. I chose the Tim Holtz kit and this is what I made... I'm usually not a big fan of paper packs & prefer to buy sheets individually (as I always seem to have loads of left-over sheets that I never use) but I absolutely LOVED this paper pack.

 
Products used: Tim Holtz Merriment papers, Tim Holtz merriment trims, prima packaging as photo backing, gesso,  prima flowers, embellishments, corrugated board & Tim Holtz Bigz weathered clock die
 


Again I used the Tim Holtz Merriment papers and Tim Holtz merriment trims, Prima Bark Stars, Prima Lustre flowers, gesso , prima trim & a flowers I made using mod melts...

 Products used:  Tim Holtz Merriment papers  Tim Holtz merriment trims, gesso, Tim Holtz Holly Bough Mask with Distress Inks & Ink Blending Tool, Prima Shabby Chic Resin Eros & mini roses

Products used:  Tim Holtz Merriment papers  Tim Holtz merriment trims,  Prima Branches & findings.



...and lastly I made these quick cards using left over scraps of paper, merriment trims, prima branch and prima bark stars again.

Thanks for looking & Happy Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing LO's Lia - love the way you used all the papers to create such different projects !!! It really does feel like Christmas !!!!

    ReplyDelete