Thursday, January 9, 2014

Aideens mixed media gelato canvas

Hey guys! Aideen here...

So here is my first DT project for January and also the kit reveal :) I made a mini mixed media canvas-the canvas is about 5x5 and was just from my stash.....

This was my first time using Gelatos and at first I wasn't sure but now I like them!! They are fun to play with and working with them has given me more ideas for my next project....

So I hope you like the canvas-it's a pretty simple canvas & the colours of the gelatos really are the main detail-that purple is fantastic!! 



Here's a quick video of the kit reveal and also showing all about the gelatos!



Thanks for watching,

Aideen x

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant video Aideen, .Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you combined those colours - and I really enjoy your video's - you always make it fun !

    ReplyDelete