Monday, February 10, 2014

Aideens valentines tussie mussie xoxo

So it's the season of love but valentines is not just for couples-you can make treats for anyone to show them a little love :)


My treat filled tussie mussie is for my sister Aghna because she is my lil twin and my partner in crime! 



This was my first tussie mussie to make and they are so easy-all you need is one sheet of 12x12 paper and a few embellies. I had gorgeous embellies in my DT kit so it made it even easier and the project was finished in no time...


As always here's a video all about my make :)


Hope you enjoyed this post,
Happy Valentines to you all,

Aideen xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Aideen ... never heard of a Tussie Mussie before , what a lovely idea and a very clever project x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW great idea, I have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Aideen, perfect way to give some chocies too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation and great idea :)

    ReplyDelete