Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Stationer's Desk" - two cards

Hi everyone!
Today I have for you two cards made with gorgeous Prima Stationer's Desk collection. This one is my favorite of all new Prima collections. 
For the first card I used 6"x6" paper pad, dragonfly from Wood Embellishments (I inked it with White chalk ink), light grey mini roses, fantastic Ingvild Bolme Oval Frame. I inked all the edges with Prima chalk ink- Attic dust. The bottom edge of my card is cut with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die. I also used some tulle
Second card is made with the same paper pad. I also used kraft paper and kraft base from Papremania. I cut out lovely doily with Cheery Lynn French Doily Die, add some paper pieces, cord, Prima flowers in matching color and Prima crystals. Scissors are from Wood Embellishments (in natural colors)
Hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - especially love your layout with the first one. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete