Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Little Red - It's a Good Day

Howdy everyone! It's Sandie here today with a card I made featuring one of the fantastic Gorjuss stamp sets. This one is called Little Red


There are 10 pieces in total in this set, including the green leaves and apples on my card. I stamped Little Red onto Colouring Paper, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured her up with Copic Markers. Then I trimmed her out and adhered her to the card with 3D foam dots. 


I also coloured the leaves and apples with Copic Markers

The papers are from Basic Grey's Highline 6x6 collection. I've used white, red and green cardstock and layered a 4" white doily under Little Red. To embellish I added some cherry blossom flowers, leaves, a tree, some rolled roses and 5mm self adhesive pearls. I stamped out the sentiment, cut it at an angle, and curled up the end with a bone folder. 


The inside of the card is designed to coordinate with the front and I've also stamped a portion of Little Red, leaving her uncoloured. 


You can find Little Red and the rest of these Gorjuss girls HERE. And don't forget to check out the new products in store, you can find them HERE

Have a wonderful day
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Sandie ..and I love the idea of stamping Gorjuss again inside in the corner , beautifully finished x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sandie,you are really wonderful at colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty-always love your cards :)

    ReplyDelete