Friday, August 15, 2014

You Bewitch Me

Good morning! Today I have a card to share, which I created using scraps from the Graphic45 An Eerie Tale 8"x8" paper pad. I have already made an paperbag album from this same paper pad (you can see it here) and was a little too enthusiastic with extra tags and photo matts so I am working with off cuts and strips. However, there is still plenty left to work on some cards with.


All of the layers, with the exception of the black doily are cut from the papers. I added a little bit of orange grosgrain ribbon, diecut bat, a metal charm flossed with baker's twine and some black pearls to embellish. The postage stamps are also from the paper pack. 


Supplies: 
Brown & Kraft cardstock
Black Doily
Black Pearls

Thanks for popping by, have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie .. SxTUNNING cards ..there must certainly be nothing left out of that pad !!

    ReplyDelete